Fly With the Eagles Day 1 – Personal Development, Understanding KPIs and Financial Statements
February 7th, 2023 7:30am – 5:00pm PST
After attending this industry-acclaimed course you will be able to
- Master your time management skills
- Learn effective goal setting
- Review your basic leadership skills
- Read financial statements like a pro.
- Learn the Key Performance Indicators needed for your success.
- Set achievable targets for your auto repair business.
- Utilize cost control secrets that will do wonders for your net income!
It’s surprising just how many shop owners are lost when it comes to knowing and understanding “the numbers”. Without a clear understanding of the important benchmarks, it becomes quite challenging for shop owners to pinpoint where they are falling short of their goals, and where improvements need to be made.
Bob Cooper built this course from the ground up based on his own success as a shop owner and his experience in helping thousands of other shop owners go right to the top, and the course is now presented by Joe Marconi and Kevin Vaught, who have also experienced extraordinary success as shop owners.
We’ll share statistical information based on the most successful shops in America, help you set achievable targets, share cost control secrets and show you how the industry-proven Elite formula can work wonders for your net income!
Note: This course is part of our 3-day Fly with the Eagles series. If you’d like to attend the entire 3-day course, just visit our Fly with the Eagles page.