January 19 - January 20
Small Changes That Bring Huge Profits
Tuesday, January 19 – 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM PST
Wednesday, January 20 – 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM PST
We know how hard shop owners work, but when you know exactly what numbers you need to hit, and where your time should be spent to have the greatest impact on your bottom line, you’re able to work smarter.
Join us for this powerful course and industry superstars Bob Cooper, Kevin Vaught and Rachel Spencer are going to take a deep dive into:
- Where small adjustments can be made to have a huge impact on your profitability
- How to ensure you have the accurate data you need to make the right decisions
- Which KPIs are most important to monitor, and how to move them in the right direction
- The 6 timeless rules of profitability
- Exactly where you need to land with GP on parts, GP on labor, advertising investment, sales closing ratio and 18 of the most important KPIs!
Seating for this course is limited to 20 shop owners by design so that you’ll have the time you need to ask these experts questions about your shop, and get specific insights on how to take your profitability to a whole new level. If you’re unable to join us live, no problem – the recordings will be available to you for 90 days.
Just click the Enroll Now button below to take advantage of this rare opportunity, and ensure 2021 is your shop’s best year yet!