Want to Help Shop Owners Reach Their Goals and Live Happier Lives?
Careers That Change Lives
If you’re a current or retired successful shop owner or trainer, are committed to ethics, and would like to share your priceless knowledge to help others become more successful, please read through the below position openings.LET'S DO THIS
Industry Superstar Sales Consultant
If you are a talented salesperson with experience in the auto repair industry, then here’s an amazing opportunity for you to earn $130,000+ while working from home, and being a part of an organization that teaches auto repair shops how to build more successful businesses. We have an immediate, full-time opening for the right individual. If you have a track record of success in sales, if you never put money ahead of people, if you are open to some limited travel within the U.S., this is may be the perfect opportunity for you.
You will be working for the most trusted name in the industry alongside many of the industry’s top professionals, and your growth potential will be unlimited! We are a fast-growing company based in San Diego, California, and we are only hiring extraordinary people with proven track records of success. How extraordinary is our company and the culture we have created? Just read the Google & Facebook Reviews for Elite Worldwide. This immediate opening is for someone who meets all of the below criteria:
Successful Shop Owners Looking to Give Back to Our Great Industry
If you’re a retired or current successful shop owner who would like to spend as little as 4-5 hours per week giving back to the industry that has given you so much, while earning a great income at the same time, then this is the perfect opportunity!
Elite is looking for business development coaches who would like to share their knowledge so that other shop owners can have the opportunity to walk in their shoes and become more successful.
Elite has an amazing track record of success in not only helping shop owners reach their goals, but doing so in a way that has a positive impact on their employees, their customers and their communities. We would love to hear from shop owners who are interested in full-time as well as part-time positions.
- Track record of verifiable success as a top tier salesperson in the auto repair industry
- Strong commitment to ethics and customer service
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Great personality and a positive attitude
- The ability to speak to small & mid-size audiences is a plus, but not a requirement
- A+ career and personal references
Must be drug free and have an interest in career & self-development
All Elite coaches must meet the following qualifications:
- At least 5 years experience as a successful owner operator
- A track record of verifiable business success that includes a 5-star reputation in the community
- A strong commitment to ethics
- A positive attitude
- Great communication skills
- A great personality A + references
- A willingness to submit to a background investigation
- A willingness to embrace and live by our mission statement
- Drug free