February 8 - February 10
Fly with the Eagles
The Industry’s Most Powerful Shop Management Course
This is a 3-day course, with each day devoted to a new topic, but you have the option to pick and choose the days you’d like to attend.
February 8-10, 7:00am – 1:00pm PST
After attending this comprehensive course for shop owners you will be able to
- Fully understand your shop’s financials and key performance indicators
- Find and hire superstar service advisors and technicians
- Fill your bays with the right kind of customers through new marketing programs
- Turn your existing employees into self-motivated superstars
- Utilize your step-by-step Action Plan to ensure your ongoing success
This AMI-accredited course has one objective: to help you create a more profitable, successful business! Bob Cooper built this course from the ground up based on his own success as a shop owner and his experience in helping thousands of other shop owners go right to the top.
This series is now presented by Joe Marconi and Kevin Vaught, who have both experienced extraordinary success as shop owners as well, so it’s no surprise that Fly With the Eagles II is heralded by many industry leaders as the most powerful shop management series available to shop owners and general managers.
If you are unable to attend the entire 3-day Fly With The Eagles II course, you have the opportunity to enroll in the day(s) of your choice! Feel free to click on the links below to learn more about each full-day event!
Day 3 – Marketing Auto Service