Pro Service by the Numbers
Annual Revenue Represented by Pro Service Members
Number of Employees Employed by Pro Service
Years of Experience Represented by Pro Service Members
90 of the nation’s top shop owners are committed to helping you succeed in work and life.
Elite’s Pro Service peer group is made up of 90 of the most successful shop owners in the industry. The average shop in Pro Service does over $1.75 million in sales, and over 33% of our Pro Service members own multiple shops.
Once a shop owner experiences what it’s like to be a part of the Pro Service family, they stay in it year after year. The average member in Elite Pro Service has been a member of this peer group for over 7 years.
That’s because Pro Service is a culture of caring- a community working together to improve each other’s shops. Join the industry’s #1 peer group today!Get Started
Why Elite Pro Service?
Join the Industry’s Top Peer Group
- 90 successful, business savvy shop owners working with you to improve your shop’s performance
- One-on-one coaching from Jim Murphy, a Ratchet + Wrench All-Star Award winner who’s spent 20+ years as a nationally recognized business coach for shop owners.
- Comprehensive host shop meetings performed twice a year, including onsite shop visits, collaboration and training to provide immediate solutions to current issues
- Yearly Pro Service Conference with training from outside the industry addressing leadership, marketing, recruiting, employee retention, succession planning and more
- Monthly online meetings to keep you tuned up
- Information-rich financial Dashboard with charting, trending and analytics to benchmark performance
- Extensive library of information resources developed for owners, service advisors, managers and technical staff.
Want to learn more? Fill out the below to receive immediate access to an in depth webinar presented by President of Elite Bob Cooper and Pro Service Leader Jim Murphy!
"Jim Murphy through Elite's Pro Service coaching process has been outstanding for my business! Our sales have increased 73% in 3 years through client acquisition, improved business practices, along with improved customer sales and retention."
Kelly Wright | Preedy's Tire & Automotive
"Do you believe there is something you are missing as the leader of your automotive shop? Please allow me to recommend you to our group, Elite Pro Service. You will be with others "sharpening iron" and gleaning from some of the best in our industry."
Brett Beachler | Beachler's Vehicle Care & Repair
"I have known Jim Murphy since 2002 and he has been my coach through the Pro Service since 2007. Jim has played a huge part in my own personal growth helping me set goals and see things from a professional business mans point of view."
Gary Pontious | Toledo Auto Care
Case Study | Harrison Rusk, RMS Auto Care
After attending Elite's Fly with the Eagles seminar series and absorbing so much helpful information, Harrison realized that his knowledge necessary for businesses success was limited. While his business was viable and worked well, it wasn’t thriving, and wasn't reaching its potential.Keep Reading
Join 90 Top Shop Owners in the Industry’s #1 Peer Group!
Pro Service is almost always full, but right now we have a few openings in this industry leading peer group.
So if you’re interested in teaming up with 90 of North America’s most successful shop owners, and joining a community where each and every member will be committed to your success, it’s worth your time to learn more about this extraordinary opportunity.